|Bosch||1700 W Motor – Extended Grass Combs – Adjustable & Ergonomic Handles – LeafCollect Edge Feature – Single Lever – Multiple Cutting Height Options – Rear Roller – 2 Year Guarantee.||Mid-Range||Learn More|
|Flymo||Lightweight – Ergonomic – Easy To Use – 29L Grass Box – Ideal For Small-Medium Size Gardens.||Affordable||Learn More|
|Qualcast||1200W Turbo Drive Motor – AirLift Grass Technology – Lightweight – Safety Features – 3 Cutting Heights – Adjustable Handle – 2 Year Guarantee.||Affordable||Learn More|
Top 3 Electric Lawn Mowers
Electric mowers are one of the most popular types of lawn mower available because they offer a number of advantages that other lawn mowers just don’t have. For one thing, electric lawn mowers tend to be much quieter than their petrol counterparts so not only will your neighbours thank you for buying one but your ears will as well! Electric lawn mowers are also more environmentally friendly, they are cheaper and easier to use than many other options, and as they are corded models which run off electricity they won’t run out of charge in the middle of your garden.
If you are interested in buying your very own electric lawn mower then read on for our buyers guide!
Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Review – Our Number 1
- The Bosch Rotak lawn mower uses a rotary cutting function which is normally able to deal with tougher grass. This lawn mower features a 1700 watt motor and it is a great choice for larger gardens.
- This lawn mower also comes with extended grass combs which allows you to mow right up to the very edge (or even just over the edge) of your lawn. This will ensure that all of your grass is the same length so you won’t have to spend your free time trimming.
- The Bosch Rotak 40 (lowest price here!) comes with adjustable and ergonomic handles. These features will help you adjust the lawn mower to suit your individual height to help reduce strain and improve posture.
- This lawn mower comes with a LeafCollect edge feature which helps you easily pick up all those annoying autumn leaves. It also comes with a specially sharpened precision blade which promises a truly effective cut.
- The Bosch Rotak 40 comes with a rear roller which will give your lawn a professional striped effect without the extra cost.
- This Bosch lawn mower comes with a single lever which you can use to adjust the cutting height. Your height options are between 2 cm – 7 cm.
- The Bosch Rotak 40 comes with a free 2 year guarantee, and you even have the option of extending it to 3 years.
Features: 1700 W Motor – Extended Grass Combs – Adjustable & Ergonomic Handles – LeafCollect Edge Feature – Single Lever – Multiple Cutting Height Options – Rear Roller – 2 Year Guarantee.
Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Review – Number 2
- The Flymo Easimo only weighs 8.3 kg which means that most people will find it easy to carry the mower in and out of storage and manoeuvre it around the garden.
- This lawn mower has been designed to be as ergonomic and user friendly as possible so that mowing your lawn becomes a piece of cake.
- The Flymo Easimo comes with a 29 L grass box which will do fine for a small – medium size garden.
- This mower has a 32 cm cutting width which means it is perfect for medium size areas.
- The Flymo Easimo comes with a 10 metre long cable.
Features: Lightweight – Ergonomic – Easy To Use – 29L Grass Box – Ideal For Small-Medium Size Gardens.
Qualcast Electric Rotary Lawnmower Review – Number 3
- The Qualcast electric mower comes with a 1200W turbo drive rotary motor which offers effective and powerful results.
- This lawn mower features a 32 cm steel blade and AirLift grass technology which helps you achieve good results even in bad conditions.
- The Qualcast electric mower is compact, it only weights 8kg so it’s easy to carry, and it’s also easy to manoeuvre around the garden.
- Qualcast takes safety very seriously, which is why this lawn mower comes with a blade brake. There is also a 2 handed start-up safety switch.
- This lawn mower has 3 cutting heights which you can choose from. These heights range from 2 – 6 cm.
- The Qualcast electric lawn mower comes with a 30 litre collection box which is more than large enough for a small to medium size garden.
- This electric lawn mower has an adjustable handle and a 10m power cable.
- The Qualcast electric lawn mower comes with a 2 year guarantee which will protect you in the event of faulty or inadequate deliveries.
Features: 1200W Turbo Drive Motor – AirLift Grass Technology – Lightweight – Safety Features – 3 Cutting Heights – Adjustable Handle – 2 Year Guarantee.
All of the products on this list are awesome lawn mowers which won’t break the bank, but we still think one of these mowers stands out beyond the rest. We would like to recommend the Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawn Mower because it has a powerful motor, it comes with extended grass combs which will help you mow every inch of your lawn, it comes with ergonomic and adjustable handles, there is a rear roller which can give you that professional striped finish, and best of all there is a 2 year guarantee with the option of extending it to 3 years.